About the stats panel
Appgree offers a stats panel containing both overall and Channel-level analytics on user activity and participation rates. If you would like to change the plan you have to see advanced analytics, get in touch with us and we will help you.
How to enter the panel
Follow these steps:
- Enter the users panel by clicking on “Users” on the menu.
- Click on the rank icon located in the top right of the panel.
This tab shows participation rates by team, Channel or question. You may find these data to be useful.
Number of registered users
This figure shows the total number of registered users on your team as well as the maximum number of users you can have according to the service you have hired.
This section shows you the total number of single users who have voted on at least one answer throughout the entire team life cycle. This number is a good indicator of your user’s level of engagement.
Users having made assessments per Channel
This is the total number of single voters per Channel. This includes only the 10 Channels with the most recent activity. This gives you a good idea of the engagement being generated by each Channel.
Unique users turned Channel followers
This shows the total number of followers broken down by Channel, that is, the number of single users who have favorited a Channel.
The information given in this tab will be really useful, as it will not only help you drill down and get the rate of signups or logins your users are generating, but also lets you see the total number of users who answer or vote, broken down by Channel.
From the dropdown menu, you can choose to view your team’s overall figures. Select “All” if you want overall figures or choose to get this information by Channel.
The figures you can view are:
- All. If you have chosen “All,” the number that shows up is the total number of users who have signed up to your team. Filtering by Channel gives the total number of followers by Channel.
- Pending registration. Total number of users who have never accessed the team.
- Registered. Total number of users who have accessed the team at least once.
- Currently logged out. Total number of users who are not currently logged in to the team.
- Currently logged in. Total number of users who are logged in to the team.
Unique users participating in questions per Channel
This figure shows the total number of users who have given an answer within the Channel selected and the overall number of users who have voted, broken down by question. For this, only the 10 questions with the most recent activity are taken into account.