How to download the results of a question
You can download the results of any question from the question dashboard. Find this icon at the bottom of your question and click on it to access the dashboard: .
How to download the results
Once in the question dashboard, find the round icon that is located above the replies ranking -below the participation statistics- that indicates “CSV”. Just click on it and follow the instructions shown.
What information is downloaded
The results CSV contains the following information:
- List of replies, ordered by the degree of support (%) received;
- Name of the person that sent in the reply, if the results were not set as anonymous;
- Total number of votes (against and in favor);
- Total number of pending votes (participants that received the reply to vote on it, but didn’t do so);
- Total number of in favor votes.