User information and attributes
To view the permission settings and attributes of any user, just click on the user icon near the person’s name on the list appearing in the panel.
How to edit user information
To edit any user’s profile
- Search for the user using the search filters.
- Once you have located the user, click on the pencil icon to the right of the user.
How to edit user attributes
You can add, update, or eliminate a single user’s attributes or a series of attributes in the following ways:
Edit attributes one by one
You can edit the attributes of a user from the list by clicking on the tag icon beside their name.
Bulk editing attributes
1. Via the “Manage attributes” option.
Using this option, you can create, update, or eliminate users’ attributes. Just select “Manage attributes” from the “Actions” menu after you select the users whose attributes you wish to modify. Within the attribute manager you will see a list of existing attributes and values.
To add an attribute
To create or update an attribute, follow these steps:
- Inside the attribute manager, write the new attribute you wish to create within the “Attribute” box and then write the new value in the “Value” box. To update an attribute, select it from the attribute drop-down list and select or create the value (entering the new value in the “Value” box).
- Click on “Add filter.” Repeat these steps for each new attribute and/or value you wish to create.
- 1. Once you have finished, press “Create/update attributes.”
To eliminate an attribute
- Within the attribute manager, select the attribute you wish to eliminate and its corresponding value from the list.
- Click on “Add filter.” Repeat this procedure for each attribute and/or value you wish to eliminate.
- Once you have finished, press “Remove attributes.”
2. Importing a file.
You can use this option to create user attributes or update existing ones. Just import your user file containing the attributes you wish to add or update. For further information, see “Adding users to the team.”
Keep in mind
Appgree registers empty cells, so if a given user previously had a value assigned to them in Appgree, so leaving this cell blank will cause them to lose this value in the new file.